Tuesday, May 01, 2007

iPod Game

How does the world see you? "Down in a hole" - Alice in Chains (ya think!)
Will I have a happy life? " The big rock candy mountain" - O'Brother Where Art Thou?
What do my friends really think of me? "Somewhere down in Texas" - George Strait
How can I make myself happy? "Ever the same" - Rob Thomas
What should I do with my life? "Jackson" - Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash
Will I ever have children? "Layla" - Eric Clapton (I hope this is my daughter, I like the name)
What is some good advice for me? "Nothing else matters" - Metallica
How will I be remembered? "Ziggy Stardust" -David Bowie
What is my signature dancing song? "Sunny Skies" - James Taylor
What do I think my current theme song is? "Stuck in the middle with you" - Stealer's Wheel
What does everyone else think my current theme song is? "Beverly Hills" - Weezer
What song will play at my funeral? "Wildflowers" -Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
What is my day going to be like? "When I'm Sixty-Four" - The Beatles

1 comment:

Meese Greecem said...

Hi Heather, I love you. Not sure if I understand the ipod game, but it was interesting. By the way, this is your Husband, and you should check out the blog i made today. it's called, "a day in the life of t" it some random stuff that you might like. Luv ya

JJT