Saturday, June 02, 2007

5 Things That Make Me Strange

I am often told I'm a little on the unusual side. ...Really?? So I tried not-very hard to think of 5 things that make me a "strange ranger".

1. I won't drink out of a plastic cup. Nope. I sure won't. I think that we are slowly being poisoned by Tupperware, not to mention that everything just tastes funny coming out of plastic!

2. I don't like summer. I never have. Too many reasons to explain...

3. I imagine that sea creatures may be able to sense my fear and so I have concluded that the extent of my beach experience will be walking the edge of the surf and collecting uninhabited shells. Sorry Atlantic Ocean... just not a fan.

4. I do not like the round chicken nuggets from Wendy's. I request the "non-round" 5 piece when I visit. Justin is typically mortified when the cashier looks at me with a crinkled eyebrow and says, "huh?".

5. I am so claustrophobic that I must always have the window open in the car. No matter what the weather is like.

No comments: