Thursday, August 30, 2007

Your Feature Presentation Will Begin Momentarily

Tomorrow marks the arrival of a movie I can't wait to see.....oh Rob Zombie how I love your films! It's true that you have a sick, demented, twisted mind, that dreams up the things nightmares are made of. "House of 1000 Corpses" wasn't bad and then came the sequel, "The Devil's Rejects" and my heart was stolen! The movie was grotesque and the soundtrack was right up my alley (NO "Superbeast", thankyouverymuch!). I saw "Rejects" in the theatre and more than a dozen times on DVD, and each time I root for the bad guys! How sick is that!!!



As it stands, I have a massive collection of horror flicks! But, I also have a massive collection of Christmas movies. Hmm...I might really be sick! (heeeeheee) Ya know, there are a couple of movies that I've never really been able to decide where they belong. For instance, "Gremlins". Is that Christmas or Halloween? "The Nightmare Before Christmas", where should it go? The world may never know. Alright, enough with my rambling! And now for the feature presentation of this blog posting, www.imdb.com/title/tt0373883/.

No comments: