Sunday, September 09, 2007

13 Days and Counting!!!

I can't wait to be on vacation here....


I bought all the books I am going to read on my vacation. They are the first things packed in my suitcase. Aside from a bathing suit, SPF 50 (no suntan here!), beach towel and iPod, there isn't much more I need. Most people would fly to S.C., but we enjoyed the drive so much last time we decided to drive again. Last time we came it was for our honeymoon, but this time it's a family vacation. We will be traveling with Karen, Ed and my grandparents. We will be taking the 23rd to ourselves to celebrate our first year as a married couple, but after that it's all family fun!

2 comments:

Marie said...

oh so jealous. so very jealous...darn work

Beverly said...

Have a wonderful time on your vacation. I really enjoyed looking at the pictures on your blog.