Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Cinderella's Dress

Well...it's official. I have a dress to wear to my wedding. It's the kind that swooshes around your ankles when you sway from side to side. That was a non-negotiable. If I'm going to wear a dress it has to twirl when I spin! I had a great day with ma. I think we tried on every dress in the whole store and I ended up buying the first one I tried on. HeeHee. The girl that assisted me had a good sense of humor though. I went to the same store in W Virginia where I bought all my formals in high school. I felt like I was going to the prom all over again, except I am marrying my date! Cross one off the list. Now, I just have to get Justin, BJ, John, and my grandpa fitted for a tux. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Marie said...

hooray! mine was the first one i tried on too :)