Sunday, July 02, 2006

Less than 12 weeks

Holy Crap!!! Less than 12 weeks until my wedding and yours truly is still without a dress. But the internet says I can have my dream dress made to fit me and shipped to my front door in 14 weeks. Which will be great, because I will home from my honeymoon in time to receive it!! HAHAHAHA
We should have eloped.
So...what's still on the list of "to-dos"? I might want to decide what we are going to eat at the reception besides cupcakes. Although, I could make a meal out of cupcakes and milk...hehe. And yes...there is still that little matter of needing a minister. Yeah, I haven't quite pounded that detail out yet. Oh yeah, can't make a decision about flowers or music either. So I pretty much have a list of potential guests, some cupcakes, a color scheme, and a DJ. Sweet.
Tomorrow is a big shopping day with ma. I am hopeful that we can locate that oh-so-beautiful wedding dress that will bring a tear to my eye for under $400. We'll see.

1 comment:

Marie said...

you can do it...you can do it...
your mantra for the week :)
just let me know what you need
i am here :)