Thursday, August 02, 2007

Time Well Wasted


My brother Scott came over for a visit today. At first, I was grumpy because I haven't slept in like 2 days. But after a while we were just hanging out and laughing. I kept thinking about all the things I needed to get done today. After he left, I started going through these shots and I am definately glad I stopped to hang out with my little brother. I guess Brad said it best..."I count it all as time well wasted!"


This is one of my favorite pictures of my brother. Just like me, his eyes get all squinty when he is laughing really hard!!!!



So Serious!! I think he was getting annoyed with the camera at this point.

3 comments:

Marie said...

what great shots!!

Heather J Elder said...

why, thank you!

Anonymous said...

wow heather what a great page and you really take wonderful picture i haven't seen scottie for ever he is soon grown up