Tuesday, February 26, 2008

We're For Dogs...

I am in love with the Pedigree Campaign, "Dogs Rule". Right now they are accepting photographs of your dogs and donations for dogs without homes. It's called the "Million Dog Mosaic". So in honor of this campaign, I will donate $10 for every person who leaves me a comment telling me why dogs rule!!We're for dogs who "nose" through the trash when we're not looking.





We're for 80 lb. chocolate labs who think they're lap dogs.



We're for dogs who help with the yard work!














We're for dogs who play until they pass out!!!









We're for yellow dogs that love to swim!!!















We're for cuddly moments when this is the only friend you need in the world.












We're for dog birthday parties, dog biscuits, rides in the car, sloppy kisses, and gnawed on shoes. We're for dogs and all the love they bring to our lives.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Will this cost you another $10.00? Your blogsite is awesome and your pictures and stories of the dogs make me want to get one of my own! I especially enjoyed the photo of man's best friend and the man, Justin.

Beverly said...

Dogs rule because they really are your best friends. A dog is always ready to make his/her master feel better. Thanks for all the great pictures.