Sunday, June 03, 2007

The List of To-Do's


I have procrastinated. For Two Weeks. And now, I must suffer.
It was fun while it lasted, but now I must.......


1.) Wash like 10 loads of laundry, including all the blankets in my house.
2.) Clean my car out- it is REALLY bad!!!!!
3.) Put together my NEW clothing rack from Ikea ($4.99- what a steal!)
4.) Plant my flowers and do all the trimming (I loath yard work)
5.) Give three labradors a bath. In a baby pool. In the back yard.
6.) Run the vacuum through the entire house.
7.) Finish tearing down the wallpaper in the kitchen.

There is a lot more to do, but I think I will stop there. Let's not get carried away! It's suppose to be the day of rest.

1 comment:

Marie said...

oh i had such a list of things to do today...instead, FOUR hour nap. *sigh*