Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Something Funny

My niece Lily loves to repeat everything ANYONE says, so we are all very careful not to say anything that might sound...inappropriate coming out of a two-year old mouth! That being said, I never imagined that we would repeat something she said. Lily loves to jog/shuffle around in a circle chanting "I'm so fast, I'm so fast" over and over. I suppose if you hear this everyday it's not as funny, but for us it was a riot! Today when Justin got home from work he fell asleep on the couch. I came downstairs around 10:00 to send him to bed. He got up off the couch and as he was going up the stairs he turned, looked at me and said "I'm so fast, I'm so fast" and finished jogging up the steps. I nearly fell off the couch laughing! What can I say? Simple things amuse simple people.

1 comment:

Marie said...

tee hee :) i love it!