Sunday, November 18, 2007

Wait 'Til You See How Much Fun We Had On Saturday!!

I met Karen and Lily on Saturday for a day of dancing and fun. We had loads of fun and I now have a newfound respect for my sister-in-law. By the time Lily's naptime arrived we were both ready for a nap!! Lily is overflowing with energy and I can't imagine how Marie makes it through the day without passing out on her feet! I did not make it past Lily's naptime and fell asleep on the bed next to Lily's. The next thing I know I'm waking up disoriented and look over at Lily who squeals, "Aunt Heather are sleeping? Please read kitties!!". (Lily has a book at Mor Mor's house about kitties.) All-in-all it was a fun day and I can't wait to do it again!










2 comments:

Marie said...

glad you had fun *insert evil laugh here ;)

Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.